- WebMD provides consumer-level medical information.
- Center for Disease Control Head Lice resources
- Information about headlice and treatment
- KidsHealth website's headlice resources
- Nixlice head lice treatment
- RidLice Treatment for head lice
- Center for Disease Control Immunization resources
Immunization Action Coalition
- The Immunization Action
Coalition (IAC) works to increase immunization rates and prevent disease
by creating and distributing educational materials for health
professionals and the public that enhance the delivery of safe and
effective immunization services.
National Network for Immunization Information
- The National Network for
Immunization Information (NNii) provides up-to-date, science-based
information to healthcare professionals, the media, and the public:
everyone who needs to know the facts about vaccines and immunization.
Pennsylvania Department of Health School Children Immunizations
- Pennsylvania Department of Health School Children Immunizations Information
- Developed in consultation with
CDC, this website for patients, parents, providers, and the media
presents straightforward information about vaccine-preventable diseases
and their vaccines.
- Center for Disease Control BMI resources
- National Health Institute BMI resources